Administrative Assistant - Installation
Purpose: Supports sales and installation staff with office and administrative duties to insure proper documentation and information sharing
- Keeps updated lists of vendors and pricing.
- Assists design and sales staff in locating materials and pricing.
- Tracks labor usage and purchases using office software.
- Corresponds with customers regarding invoicing and scheduling.
- Answers phone calls to sales and installation office and passes information to relevant staff.
- Types quotes for sales and design staff.
- Various administrative tasks such as filing, copy making, and organization.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Filing and organizing.
- Pleasant and patient personality when dealing with clients and staff.
- Creative and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience.
- Functional knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of landscape industry strongly preferred.